ITS OK!




Recently, I’ve been feeling quite down, for various reasons.
 Dealing with some repressed emotions that have surfaced, and just generally feeling a bit lost.
And I find it so frustrating.
But I am also human. 

For god sake , Im always happy when people around me get something that they really want. 
But I can't lie when something they got was one of the things i dreamed of  . Deep down , there will always be a big questions to my self  " When is my turn ? or "Why should it be me?"
 And unconsciously I'm sad.
 Selfish ? I know.  I know I'm selfish when I'm a little sad when other people are happy.
but i'm sad because of myself  not because of their good news.
 Again , For God sake. I never planned and didn't want to feel that way but isn't that something i can't control. 
Sometimes I get angry with myself.  
Because I let sad feelings come at the wrong time.
Then, Withdrawing my self for a while. 
Choosing to minimize contact with others.
But i didn't hurt anyone.

I just let myself feel that. Which I should be able to throw that far away.
Because everyone doesn't have to understand my position and my circumstances.
eventho i have the right to my own feelings.

But ,
 Have you ever realized that we also have the right to think about ourselves for the sake of our mental health, which we unknowingly hurt ourselves. 
Its okay not to be okay. 
It's okay to avoid some things for a while for our mental health.
We dont have to be strong all the time.
Let the feeling flow.
All those feelings are normal, we all go through this sometimes.

Yes, we have to keep trying to get better, but don’t force it ,allow ourselves to heal and learn to be patient with ourselves.  
And I know it sounds cliché, but after having low periods, you really do come out stronger, knowing yourself better and naturally bounce back quicker the next time it happens.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

C’est La Vie