BIG IS BEAUTIFULL




I always feel embarrassed about my body which I think is REALLY BIG πŸ˜…
Even though my friends say i'm not too fat.
But when they say: "Hey look at your belly, its really big like a pregnant woman".




Geez ! its also makes me think i wanna and should diet now. I often go on a diet , cut carbo, less sugar, no junk food, no soft drink until then i follow the doctor's diet programme. I have lost 5 kgs of my body weight for almost 2 month, but since i quit the program my weight has returned. LOL
Somehow, my spirit is never long haha ​​If i promised to go on a diet but tomorrow or later i would have forgotten my own promise. So that's my bad habbit !!

But actually i should remember Beauty Doesnt Have A Weight Limit!!

Everyone is beautiful no matter what shape or size they are. It's time to realize that we are different but equal. Start accepting ourselves the way we are. When we accept ourselves for what we are it means we love ourselves.  

“True beauty comes when you accept yourself “

Show them the light of inner beauty that lies inside you the true kindness of your heart.




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

ITS OK!

C’est La Vie