COUNT YOUR HAPPINESS , COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS!
If you're happy and you know it... you also know how to count your blessings!
Here's some of rules for Happy Living that i got from google .
And I agree with it!!
So In your opinion. What’s happiness to you? And How to make your life happy?
Actually, happiness is always around you, it is just you want it or not. You will find it in the simplest things.
For me, It could be something as simple as
- Both of my parents are healthy
- Flawless skin
- Laugh everyday
- Buying my fav items
- A Hug from my special one
- Reading my fav book
- Listening to a favorite song on repeat
- Things going well at work
- Hanging out and chillax with my friends
- Writing
- and so on.
I know, There are times when it is incredibly difficult to find the joy and the light when it feels like everything has been turned upside-down and backwards. Become empty and hollow and a shell of the human being you once were, and in other cases you shift your thoughts to what you can control. It Sucks but its ok!
When i find my self unhappy with something, or with what i don’t have, i will take a moment. I will count all the good things in my life. And I would bet there are many. It puts the focus on what i have rather than what i don’t.
I was happy, despite my conditions, because I choose to be happy
So, how can you increase your happiness today? Begin with counting our blessings. People who have a sense of gratitude feel happier. They feel better about their lives in the present.
Ciao Bella 💋,
Xoxo

Komentar
Posting Komentar